this is NOT ok is a series of seven blog posts exploring the Global Orphan Crisis:
- “153 Million” introduces the question: What would you do with 153 Million?
- “What is an Orphan?” explains UNICEF’s definition of an orphan and shares a little about the risks these children face.
- “The Global Orphan Crisis” contains an infographic to illustrate the magnitude of the issue.
- “153 Million Unpacked” drills into the details of who is and isn’t counted, and some of the greatest factors that feed the problem.
- “Why Care?” talks about why I simply can’t stick my head in the sand and expect someone else to take care of this.
- “Do The Impossible” is a slide deck of encouragement and inspiration that I flip to often when the issues seems overwhelming.
- “What can I do?” throws out ideas of baby steps we can take to begin conquering the feelings of overwhelm and fear, and start engaging to impact even one child’s life.