I broke up with Resistance.
He’s trying hard to win me back. Sympathy didn’t work, so now he’s tempting me with Piecaken.
Pie + Cake = Piecaken
Everyone in my house is trying to watch what they eat.
I need to be writing.
But I love to bake.
I have several projects that are behind schedule. Guest posts for people that are important to me about causes that are important to me. Work to be done to put food on the table and gas in the car and college money in the bank.
But all I can think about is Piecaken.
I WANT TO MAKE A PIECAKEN!!!
Here’s the deal:
- You bake a pie. A nice, yummy old-fashioned kid of pie with a crust on top. Pretty much any flavor of pie you can think of.
- You get out the biggest darn springform cake pan you can find.
- You make cake batter. Any color or flavor you can think of.
- You nestle the pie within the batter
- You bake the cake
- You coat the cake in icin’
- You get this: (in theory)
What’s the ideal flavor combination? Leave a comment…
P.S. I did NOT make this amazing thing of beauty! Photo credit: Ludie Cochrane.
P.P.S This is why I’m not on Pinterest yet. I would never get anything done. Ever.
P.P.P.S. Who is on Pinterest? Notice the neat new Pinterest sharing button here? Now you can pin my posts. Like this one. Hint Hint!