Today, I’m honored to be posting at #LiveFully for my friend Evan Forester.
Evan and his wife Morgan packed everything up and moved to New Zealand last summer. Now that their boxes are unpacked and they are settling in, Evan asked me to answer a few questions about adoption and orphan care for his community:
- Why are you so passionate about adoption?
- What made you move from thinking about adoption to actually living it and doing it?
- How has adoption led to a more full life?
- Have there been any unexpected challenges? How did you cope with them?
- How do you hope to impact culture?
- What Can the #LiveFully community do if they want to support the cause?
These questions caused me to think again about what we’re doing and why, and I really appreciate the chance to get back to the basics and remember where this all started!
Stop on by Evan’s site, encourage him on his new lfe, and share what you are doing to life a full life!!
If you’re visiting here from #LifeFully, welcome! I write mainly about adoption/orphancare issues and making a difference in the world. For a little Friday fun, I share snippets of a fiction project I’m working on, too.